- We support the government’s vaccination programme.
- Getting the vaccine is a choice which you can make independently or with your family and healthcare professionals.
Government advice on COVID:
- Wash hands: keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face: wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space: stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions (Correct as of 04/01/22)
- Government advice: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
NHS advice on COVID:
- The NHS supports the above advice and also:
- It’s important to:
- get medical help if you think you need it
- keep any appointments or procedures you have booked – unless you’re told not to go
- go to hospital if you’re advised to
- NHS services have made changes to make sure it’s safe for you to be seen during coronavirus. There are also ways to get medical help and prescriptions online or over the phone.
- NHS advice: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/social-distancing/
- Symptoms: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
Where to get tested: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test