We provide a holistic programme of services to meet our clients’ complex needs, focussing on three key areas to ensure positive change in our clients’ lives.
We provide the following services:
- English language lessons
- Skills development activities, workshops and partnerships
- Crisis support to meet immediate need, including emergency grants, donations and support to access shelter
- Advice and advocacy on income, housing, education, healthcare, and supporting people to secure their immigration status
- Physical wellbeing activities, including health checks, exercise and donations of food, toiletries and sanitary protection
- Emotional wellbeing support, providing a safe, welcoming space, time to talk and be listened to, and therapeutic arts activities
- Social and recreational activities
- Opportunities for clients and the community to share stories, experience and skills to help the community engage with, support and understand asylum seekers, refugees, and migrants.
Find out how to access our services here.